Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Honestly Girl....You Couldn't Find Any Drawers?


Ok...I was picking my daughter up from day camp yesterday.  Its the end of a long day and I'm ready to go get a pizza.  I'm not in the mood to cook.

I looked up scanned the scene before I started my car and looked back down towards my ignition.  Wait...did I just see someone's butt?

No, I'm sure I was imagining things.  And as I looked up, yes, it was confirmed.  There was a butt, staring me in the face.  And then it was gone...and then it was back again.

Another mom was walking her son into the YMCA.  She was wearing a flouncy short skirt.  Very short, and very flouncy.  Whenever the wind blew, up went the skirt and out came the butt.

A butt sans underwear.

Maybe she was wearing a thong, but honestly, that really doesn't count as underwear.  That's really more of a recreational device or butt accessory, but not really underwear since your ass is hanging out in the open.

Well, I chalked it up to a poor undergarment choice and figured she would be embarrassed if I pointed out that I could see her rear end.  So I drove off to pick up a pizza.

I drop off my daughter at day camp this morning.  As I'm getting into my car to go to work I'm greeted by a familiar friend...this woman and her ass.  Again.  And it dawns on me...she just doesn't care.

Sometimes people amaze me.


7 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT story! Sad but true and great! My kids would DIE...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could she not know her ass was breezing in the air??? She knew exactly want she was doing. I feel bad for her son for having such an uncaring and disrespectful mom. She must be the nanny because I don't want to believe a REAL mom would act like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. who knows...maybe this is how she gets her jollies. Unfortunately...yes it was his mom. Very strong resemblance between the mother and son. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEKS!!!
    nothing like a full moon to top off your day ~ ICK!!!

    ReplyDelete