Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ok, my turn.... My Name Is:

Hi, my name is: Sonia

But you can call me: Sonia, Soni, Sohn

Never in my life have I: been arrested

The one person who can drive me nuts is: MY MOTHER!

My high school is: St. Gregory High School, closed by the Boston Archdiocese.... apparently Catholic girls don't need to be educated.
When I'm nervous: I pee....a lot.

The last song I listened to was: 7  Things by Miley Cyrus...I was watching Disney Channel with my daughter.

If I were to get married right now it would be to: Let's just say George Clooney and call it a day.

My hair:  is straight, but my whole life I wished it was curly.

When I was 4:  I was painfully shy!

Last Christmas: was very quiet and I watched a very over the top, overly dramatic, over acted, technicolor Christmas movie on Univision with my mom.  Thank God I found booze!  It was a Christmas miracle.

I should be: getting more sleep.

When I look down I see: my boobs.  Since I've lost weight, they've gotten smaller, which is wierd because I have always been busty.  Now they are considerably smaller and its wierding me out.

The happiest recent event was: being told by a handsome man that I  am cute.

If I were a character on 'Friends' :  I would be  Chandler Bing!

By this time next year: I'll be further along in  my life!

My current gripe is: my daughter's new best friend, I hate nosey kids that  talk to damned much!

I have a hard time understanding: The Republican party and why they do the things they do!

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: Everyone on Multiply and on Facebook!

I want to buy: a 150cc scooter!

Where do you plan to visit:  Miami to visit my family!

If you spent the night at my house: you would be appauled by the mess!

The world could do without:  Biggots.

Most recent thing I've bought myself: scented candles

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Dinner at the Little Honey
Q  Hot  Pot

My middle name is: Margarita.....my god why?

In the morning I:  hit the snooze button about two times

Last night I was: chatting with friends online

There's this girl I know who: I dunno....

If I was an animal I'd be: a dolphin

A better name for me would be: I'm stuck with the name I have

Tomorrow I am: visiting my aunt in the a nursing home

Tonight I am: going to keep my patience around my child

My birthday is: 06/30/1972

You got this from: Taina, Slikee and Kobie

7 comments:

  1. What part of Miami does your family live?

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Bwwwwhahahahahah holding my stomach* Chile I CAN SO RELATE! How the heck do we get trapped into these Telemundo/Univison drama deals? My mom does the same. Mind you, she speaks and understands English perfectly. That was so funny. You Rock, girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was me Christmas before last but the movies were in English. And yes, I found booze too. LMAO
    Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to tell you that George is taken, and I though a gracious gal in general, some things I just can't share!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked this one...a bit different than the ones I am use to reading!
    I share your pain about your daughter's new best friend....Ben's best friend from school rubs me the wrong way...he talks too much and he is RUDE....I am just thankful that he isn't around during the summer and I am hoping that they are not in the same class again next year...EEEKS!
    BTW...Happy Belated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sleepless - My brothers and sister live in the Miami Lakes area.
    Taina & Silkee - By the end of the movie I was trashed on eggnog spiked with Captain Morgan. My mom felt I was being disrespectful to the Lord...but then I gave her a drink and she loosened right up.
    Mart - Maybe we can arrange some kind of timeshare around George
    Julie - Thank God someone feels my pain! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the area well....I have friends there.

    ReplyDelete