Friday, September 12, 2008

What's Up With Her Hair?!


I know its not the most pressing issue our country is facing.  And I know I could probably spend my time thinking about more important things.  But, I just want to know, what is up with Sara Palin's hair?

I was watching her interview with Charlie Gibson on ABC.  She was being grilled on her foreign policy experience.  I wanted to watch to see what she really knows regarding foreign policy.  Maybe she would surprise me.

As I was watching her interview, my attention slowly drifted towards her hair.  It was sitting poofily atop her head.  And it was a little deshevled looking.  I found it to be unsightly.  I know it sounds shallow but all the men are impecably groomed.  Obama is always perfectly put together.  Let's all remember how much attention John Edwards paid to his hair.  And Mitt Romeny, his hair is shalacked into place.  By the way, is it just me or does Mitt Romeny look like the guy on the front of a package of men's briefs?  But I digress...

I just couldn't take my eyes off the pile of hair on top of her head.  It was hypnotic!!  Have you ever talked to someone who maybe had a mole on their face?  You just can't take your eyes off the mole, and before you know it, you're not talking to the person, you are talking to the mole and the mole is all you see.

It was kind of like that...Sara Palin's hair is like a mole to me!

And I started to wonder....is she covering something up with her hair?  What's under there?!
The left wing liberal in me is screaming horns!!  She's hiding horns!!  The big geek in me is screaming Valdemort!!  Or maybe a conjoined twin!  Maybe it's a kind of female comb-over to match John McCain!  They could be bonding throught their hair...I mean they gotta bond over something because apparently they can't do it over foreign policy.

It was unsightly! Doesn't she have people?!  I know its a non issue, but its just something that has been on my mind.  Sometimes I have deep thoughts...sometimes I just focus on the hair.

11 comments:

  1. She's not all there. She is bouncing off the wall all over the place. And I will not mention she's a lout! I have not disliked a politician this much since our current president got elected Governor of Texas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO!!!
    This reminds me of a play date Ben had...When the Mom came to pick up her child I could not believe how many things she had on her face, I was trying very hard to just talk to her but I found myself trying to count the piercings she had all over her face....I was trying my best not to look but I counted 8 before I stopped myself (and those were only on her brows) I'm not sure about this woman's do but if she has someone doing her hair for her..they don't like her either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK now I feel better that I'm not the only one fixated on her hair. When McCain made his running mate announcement and Sarah Palin made her way to the podium my first thought was, she is wearing a Marge Simpson hairdo.....what's up with that????

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL... I believe she's thinking about what dress she'll wear to the inaugural ball.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tina was GREAT as Sarah last night on the SNL season premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She was! Tina Fey nailed her! And I loved Amy Poller's Hillary Clinton!

    ReplyDelete
  7. in that pic, she has a deer in headlights look....Now, don't go dissin her hair...remember, the guys have little up top to worry about...VP Candidates people are not used to a full head of hair...

    ReplyDelete