Sunday, November 2, 2008

My Daughter is Funny!!

Hello All!  I know I've been ultra quiet as of late, but with all the political hoopla and economic unrest, I had to take cover and decompress!  My God!  It was getting to be so bad that it was making my head spin!

Anyway, getting back to the subject at hand, my daughter says the funniest thing.

Today she asked me, "Mommy why does everyone say that John McCain is going to die on his desk?" 

Die on his desk?  Why would he die on his desk?

And she says "Everybody keeps saying that if he's president, he will probably die on his desk."

"Noooo Treenie, they meant die in office!" 

Although Grandpa McCain is so old he probably would have a heart attack while signing legislation taking away our right to think and actually die in the oval office slumped over his desk.

I think that was one of the funniest things she's said in a while!

Peace y'all!

4 comments:

  1. LOL Good to hear from you! I am laughing still about last night's SNL and the "Double Reverse Maverick"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable. She pays close attention! Good for her and good for you! Happy to see you Sonia!
    rhoroe

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is way too cute, but she is too young to be political...i'll be blogging about what a Montreal Quebec comedian did to Sarah Palin, made her admit, on the air, that she had no respect for animals, and just love seeing them die...Kept her on the air for 5 minutes, thinking she was talking to Frances President...She is that stupid, and really, that dangerous..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was really a good catch. I heard that too. dj's from radio station pranked her. She outted her self really bad!

    ReplyDelete